Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Santhosham...

After my marriage, within a year, I guess every girl wants to visit her parents house often, naanum adhukku vidhi vilakku illa.My husband had a task to do in Russia for just 3 months, so he said, he cannot take me with him and if you want you can go to your parents place.I was happy, my parents visited me after attending a marriage in Chennai.I told my Mom about the trip, she said,"ok!" and she continued her chat with my aunts.
I thought my father will be very happy to hear that.He was watching Television, when I told him the news, he said the same thing, and continued, I was wondering why they didn't show any excitement as I did, voru valei naanum avar kooda poga mudiyellayaennu varuthamo apadinnu ninachuttu engappa kitta, "Aen Daddy, naan voorukku varatha ninachu varutha padureengala" nnu jokea kaettaen.For that he said, "cha cha! ennada, antha moonu maasam, avaravathu santhoshama irupaarunnu ninaikum pothu, ithu vonnum periya kashtam illa".

Enakku thevathaan.

5 comments:

R-ambam said...

romba santhosham , u started venting in the blogs thats gud!

R-ambam said...

ma'am, u r tagged !

Scribbler said...

Thanks ma!

Rekha said...

Sreeja ka, I have been meaning to read your blog for a while now and finally did today. It is really good to read your blogs. Keep writing.

Intha vishayathukku neenga ivlo feel panratha partha, etho lifela ithu thaan first timeaaa bulb aana mathiri irukku. Summa solla koodathu, nallave try panni irukeenga, but I guess we all know better than that about you. Vidunga akka, nambala mathiri aalungalukku ithellam part of life.

Scribbler said...

Romba Thanks Rekha!

Free Hit Counter